1. A cat has 32 muscles in each ear.
2. A snail can sleep for three years.
3. Babies are born without kneecaps.
4. Almonds are a member of the peach family.
5. Cats have over 100 vocal sounds.
6. Dreamt is the only English word that ends in the letters “mt.”
7. In the last 4,000 years, no new animals have been domesticated.
8. No word in the English language rhymes with orange, month, purple, or silver.
9. The words ‘kayak,’ ‘level,’ and ‘racecar’ are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.
10. Tigers have striped skin not striped fur.